If you need instant cash but do not want to sell your items of value, Cash Converters can help. We provide a pawnbroking service that gives you access to instant cash by borrowing against your item for a loan. It’s a quick, easy and hassle-free way to flip your item and when you have paid off your loan, you can flip it back.
“Loans are suitable for occasional short-term needs only. Lending criteria and terms apply”.
All of our stores across New Zealand offer pawnbroking. To find out how much cash you can borrow, visit your nearest Cash Converters store today.
If you decide to loan against an item with us, you must be 18 years old or older and provide valid photo ID.
To verify your age and identity, we require documents that:
• Evidence your full legal name
• Evidence your date of birth
We accept the following valid documents:
• NZ driver’s licence
• New Zealand or international passport
• Student photo ID card (showing date of birth)
• NZ government issued photo ID (showing date of birth)
• 18+ card (evidence of age document)
What are you waiting for? Find your nearest store and flip your items for instant cash.