Customer Complaint Handling

Cash Converters is committed to providing a high standard of service; however from time to time, problems can occur. If you have an issue you should, in the first instance, contact the store directly and ask to speak with the store manager.

If you feel your issue has not been resolved in an acceptable manner, or it is a serious one, please contact our Company Complaints Officer by email on

What if you are still not satisfied?

Though we will do our utmost to resolve any problem, if you have a financial complaint and are not satisfied with the resolution, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited for assistance. Please click here for more information.

FSCL is an independent not-for-profit External Dispute Resolution (EDR) scheme approved by the Minister for Consumer Affairs under the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008. It has been set up specifically to deal with disputes arising out of financial products and services.  It is operated by financial dispute resolution specialists and is therefore not connected with finance industry groups or consumers.